sibleyd
For the first time, upon trying v9 today, I felt it was ready for real use. In fact, I started actually using it. Then, I realized I can't use it because it will not sync to the internet and between my several devices.  The bottom line is that I think there has been huge progress since the last time I experimented with it, but there are still features essential to me not there yet. It still will not import my v8 brain, but I assume that will be resolved somehow at some point or I will figure out some work around. 

pthompson
Thanks for sharing your Thoughts David. Have you shared the Brain you are trying to import with us for testing? Are you receiving any error messages, etc.?
sibleyd
I tried to share it but the upload was taking forever and it never got fully uploaded. Would it be possible to mail you a usb drive?
pthompson
David,

The best way to share the Brain with us would be to send it via: https://www.hightail.com/u/TheBrain.

If that is taking too long you can definitely mail us a USB drive at:

TheBrain Technologies
11522 W. Washington Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90066
mcaton
David,

Have you sent us an Output.log file from a failed sync?  We can take a look and compare with log files from the server to see what is causing the issue.  This may give us the answer we need if sharing the Brain is difficult or not an option.

Thanks,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software