metta
In the days ahead, I am hoping to share a synced brain with others via email.

However, the note editor menu always displays for the end user, who receives the brain, which makes no sense.

Moreover, the end user can also access the note editor and then make temporary changes to the notes which should never be possible, even if/when these changes are not saved.

Thanks in advance for your help with completely deactivating the note editor --and hiding the note editor menu -- in email shared/synced brains.
mctrexler
+1 
metta
(FYI, I probably should have listed this as a bug, instead a feature request, since this note editor issue is so problematic.)
metta
This morning I was delighted to discover the note editor has now been deactivated in read-only (shared) brains in TB11.0.44! Many thanks for this much needed fix! Ã°Å¸ËœÂÃ°Å¸â„¢Å’

I am also wondering now: will it be possible at some point in the future to hide the note editor menu completely in read-only (shared brains?) This would make for a much simpler, cleaner and less confusing reading experience for the brain reader.
mctrexler
+1
mcaton
Metta,

I think that this was how the fix was supposed to work in v11.0.44. But obviously the toolbar is still there.  Engineering is taking a closer look.

Thanks,
Matt
mcaton
... confirmed. Ticket was reopened and back in active development.

Thanks,
Matt
metta
Excellent! ðŸ™Œ

Thanks so much for confirming, @mcaton ~ This is very good news, indeed. ðŸ˜

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software