vicanto
I use PB 4.1.2.8 free (zip archive without installer)
If i try PB 4.2.0.1 C:\document and settings....TheBrainPreferences.xml used is the same and a crash in PB 4.2.0.1 (when I use auto hide right) became the same crash in 4.1.2.8. Why TheBrainPreferences.xml is the same for both versions?
Harlan
The two versions use the same preferences so that preferences are automatically transfered over. They are not really meant to be used both at the same time. As soon as this early beta phase is over, that will not be recommended.

When you say "a crash in PB 4.2.0.1 (when I use auto hide right) became the same crash in 4.1.2.8.", what do you mean? Thanks.
Regards,
-Harlan
vicanto

when i use PB 4.2.0.1 with auto hide right... then I am not able to reopen brain clicking over icon.

If i use after this issue PB 4.1.2.8... auto hide (not wanted and not selected with this version) is automatically selected and like previous PB 4.2.0.1 I am not able to reopen my brain pointing and clicking icon
Harlan
Hi Vicanto,

Sorry for the delay... Are you still having this issue? We have not been able to replicate it.
Regards,
-Harlan
vicanto
Now the issue disappeared (wit PB 4.2.0.2)

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software