Shinichizx
When i drop down the time... format time in AM & PM don't show..how can i setting the time..TQ..

Ervinn

Probably, the time display is set to 24 hour clock. Is that true?

Shinichizx
not...my pc time set 12hour...when i set time to my event it does not work correctly...
Moe
Shinichizx,

Thank you for posting. Is PB using an older version of Java (eg 1.5 or below) on your system? If this is the case, please update to the latest release from the following link to see if it resolves the problem.

Thanks,
Moe

Shinichizx
when i check at http://www.java.com this java information i use

Version Java 6 Update 19
Operating System: Windows 7 6.1
Archtecture: x86

this right java i use or not? thanks..

Moe
Shinichizx,

Thanks for the further info on the problem you are experiencing.

Quote:

Version Java 6 Update 19
Operating System: Windows 7 6.1
Archtecture: x86

Ok, so you are running the latest version of Java so we can eliminate that from the list.

Quote:

not...my pc time set 12hour...when i set time to my event it does not work correctly...

When you set the time and date from the drop down then select save in the "Edit Event" window, is the event saved? Or does nothing happen at all?

Please replicate the scenario in which you are inputting a calender event then select save, close down PB then forward a copy of your output.log file to support@thebrain.com. You can find the output.log file in the "Program Files\PersonalBrain" folder on your system. If you can not locate the output.log file, please run PB as administrator then repeat the process to save your calender event then check for the output.log file. See below for instructions to run PB as administrator.

How to run PB as admin (Windows 7 / Vista):
  1. Right click the PersonalBrain icon in your start menu.
  2. Select Properties > Compatibility (tab).
  3. Check off the option "Run this program as an administrator".
  4. Select Ok.
  5. Run PB.
Also, please share the following information:

The version of PB you have installed.

Your computers locale setting. See here for more info on how to find this.

Thanks,
Moe

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software