moar_brains
Hi - I use PB regularly for mapping out information using a common process.  This involves a very basic structure and set of Thought Types.  What I'd like to do is to set up a "brain template" once, and then just copy that Brain each time I want to use the template.

I don't see an obvious way to do this within the client - can anyone help me with the best way to handle this kind of workflow?

Thanks in advance!
jbennett
Hello, 

Currently this feature is not available in TheBrain 7.  If interested, you can add your vote for this request here.  In the meantime, you can always copy a section of an existing Brain and paste it into a new Brain.  For more information on how to do this, check out our tutorial on mass selecting thoughts.

James
moar_brains
Great - thanks James!
tmcconnell

Thanks James.

Great tutorial. After all these years I didn't know that you could control click on the gate to select all children of a thought. What a time saver!

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software