autoxracer
The Brain,

I am constantly open the thought folder just so i can copy path to save files to - i want a right click - copy path option.  please, pretty please with sugar on top.

The create attachment function is nice but i find i use application:save as function more.

anthony

Moe
Anthony, Thanks for posting. You have a good feature suggestion. I recommend you make an entry for it on our Uservoice page.

I usually navigate my Brain with the keyboard rather than the mouse. Currently, whenever I am in the need of copying my Thought folder path, I use the steps below.
  1. I Navigate to the Thought which I want using my arrow keys.
  2. Since I have assigned "Alt+z" as an accelerator key to open my Thought folder, I press "Alt+z" to quickly open my Thought folder.
  3. Next, I hit the tab key to put focus into the Windows Explorer window (which defaults to the the address field).
  4. Once there, I quickly copy the path with "Ctrl+c" then I use "Alt+tab" to switch to the app I want to paste into then paste using "Ctrl+v".
Thanks,
Moe

autoxracer
Please feel free and steal my idea and post there.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software