mikehawkes
I have a large brain section (with over 1,000 items in it). I select the parent, crawl to modify the selection and then copy as outline with notes ... Move to another application and attempt to paste and nothing pastes. If I reduce the number of items in the selection by reducing the crawl depth, I can copy this reduced selection as normal.

Given that I need to maintain this structure to make use of the information stored in this brain file, how can I copy all the items in the selection?
Moe
Mike,

Thanks for posting. If possible, can you replicate the scenario in which you experience the issue, then directly after selecting "Copy as Text Outline With Notes", close PersonalBrain then forward us a copy of your output.log file to support@thebrain.com. To find your output.log file, go to PersonalBrain in the Applications Directory then select SHOW PACKAGE CONTENTS in the Finder window, you can find the output.log file in the Contents > Resources > App folder.

Thanks,
Moe
mikehawkes
Done.
mikehawkes
Hi

Any news on a release that fixes this? I sent through the Brain, and had the fault confirmed but still haven't seen anything.

Thanks in advance.
Mike
Moe
Hi Mike,

The bug that caused this problem to occur has been fixed and will be implemented into a future release of PB.

Thanks,
Moe

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software