pshanks
Just tried to copy thoughts from one brain to another brain and get the following message box.

Thanks.
--Pat
PB5501-b
Vista 32 SP2

Click image for larger version - Name: copy_thoughts.jpg, Views: 194, Size: 24.77 KB
Moe
Pat, Thanks for the post. After you experience the "Unrecoverable Error", can you close PB via the task manager then send a copy of your output.log file to support@thebrain.com referencing this post. Hopefully it will paint a picture as to what might be causing this to happen.

Best regards,
Moe

pshanks
I've sent to support as requested.

Also attached below.

--Pat

dcb_oz

I have been able to successfully copy thoughts from one 5.5.0.1-b brain into a new 5.5.0.1-b created brain today without receiving any error messages so obviously not a widespread problem.

Ervinn
I've got the error when I tried to copy from an older version of brain 5.0.3 to 5.5 beta.

I was able to copy, thought, from 5.5 to 5.5.

Adathome

Ervinn wrote:
I've got the error when I tried to copy from an older version of brain 5.0.3 to 5.5 beta.

I was able to copy, thought, from 5.5 to 5.5.

I think the source of this problem is that there was a change in PB database, the value for "isType" was "true or false" in 5.0.3 and this is changed in 5.5 for the value "1 and 0"  

Regards, Ad Divide knowledge = multiply knowledge (Windows 10 -  TB8 / TB9)

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software