DavidGretzschel
I tested whether the scroll position would restore correctly after waking up the computer from sleep.
(this is important, because the Notes-position isn't restored after a session restart)

Then I observed a strange crash, working with two to three windows.
"cltr+shift+F1 Notes Style" was briefly shown in the top right of the dialog, before the program self-closed within a second or less.
This was in a different background to the rest of the dialog in an unusual place.
I have never seen a crash dialog like that.
From the log, it might be multiple crashes/errors/unhandled exceptions at once?
Seeing the crash dialog crash itself isn't new.

I didn't actually press ctrl+shift+F1, but this is indeed my keybinding for Notes Style.
Some kind of pointer error or graphic glitch?
I managed to cause one more crash a session or two after that, where the Notes Style dialog covered it up.
This narrowly didn't end up recorded on video 🙁
Couldn't get a consistent replication going after that, doing lots of random stuff.
I'll keep recording all my normal work for a while and see if I can get it on screen.
Sending in email to support.

Lenovo Legion Y720 | 32Gb Ram | i5-7300-HQ, 4 cores @2.5 Ghz | GTX 1060 | :{Windows 10 (latest build) |  SSD: Model SAMSUNG MZVLW256HEHP-000L2

Laptop monitor: 15,6 inch, 1920x1080@60Hz
external monitor: 42.5 inch, 3840x2160@60Hz
(I use one or the other, never both at once)
--
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 256Gb LTE
Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 256Gb LTE
---
unless otherwise specified, assume 100% scaling
My videos always show the current time & date (look at Windows Taskbar).
---
How to use TheBrain 11 fast (work in progress)

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software