gcortes
I was moving up a thought tree when I got a dialog box saying something along the lines of a developed tool needed access and ask for user name and password. The user name was my full name. Since I didn't know what was or what actual user id it wanted, I canceled out of it leading to a crash.

Update

I restarted the app and was navigating and it came up again. I entered my OS X login password and it crashed again.
Curt Rowe
pthompson
Curt,

Can you reproduce this again and capture a screenshot of what you are seeing?
gcortes
I tried this morning. I just got crashes without any dialog box. I don't know if there is any connection, but I have RubyMine running, which is an IDE written in Java.
Curt Rowe
mcaton
Curt,

In TheBrain application, please click on Help > Open Log Directory. Delete the existing Output.log file.

Also, open the Error Reports folder in this same directory.  Delete any existing error log files.

Return to TheBrain application and replicate the same error one more time.  Screenshots of the Error message would be helpful.  Return to the Log Directory and post or email us a copy of your new Output.log file and any error log files that now exist in your Error Reports folder.

Also, do the errors occur with any Brain you happen to be running? or just one in particular?

Thank you,
Matt
gcortes
I finally got the error again. I don't use the Brain a lot. I had been adding text to a thought by going back and forth to Terminal to cut and paste. I clicked cancel several times and it crashed. Click image for larger version - Name: Screen_Shot_2016-05-22_at_6.13.59_PM.png, Views: 20, Size: 94.64 KB
Curt Rowe
pthompson
Curt,

Thanks for the screenshot. Can you also please follow the steps Matt mentioned above to generate an output.log and any error reports that you can share with us so we can share them with our engineers? Thanks.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software