jfuhrman
I would like to be able to crawl to infinite depth to make sure that when I copy and paste that tree, I get the whole thing instead of being limited to 20 thoughts down. I expect to get more than 20 on at least one of my brains in a couple months, but even if I don't, it would be nice to have a check box that makes sure I get the whole thing without me thinking about how many there are and going back to check tree-by-tree.

The reason I would like this is because my growing webbrain projects are separate brains that I want to have as subdivisions of my main universal brain. The webbrain projects are separate, because I want a clean segregation from the non-published content and private thoughts in the universal brain. So I want to easily copy an entire brain's or tree's thoughts, even one with 21+ thoughts deep, and paste them onto the universal brain that contains all my stuff.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software