MikeA
When PB is in auto-hide mode the create dialog will not appear until you click on the plex. (This was working in PB 6.0.2.5.)  Also note it may work the first time you try to ceate a thought, but try again to see this bug.

The create dialog appears correctly with PB is in float mode.

PB 6.0.2.7b
Windows 7 Pro
-Michael
PB 6.0 Pro
JVM 1.6.0.23
Windows 7 Pro 64-bit
mcaton
Mike,

This was a problem we noticed and fixed right away in 6.0.2.6.  Can you confirm that you have upgraded to 6.0.2.7?  We have not been able to replicated it in this version.

Thank you,
Matt
MikeA
Matt,

Yes, I am using 6.0.2.7. However, I updated from 6.0.2.5 to 6.0.2.7 bypassing the .6 update.  (Maybe you have an updated jar/dll from .6 release that was not included in the .7 release.)

When I press the F6 or Insert key, a green line is drawn without the dialog (see attracted image) until I click on the plex.

Also noticed difference in line length to dialog between F6 and Insert key activations.

-Michael
PB 6.0 Pro
JVM 1.6.0.23
Windows 7 Pro 64-bit
GRSaunders
I am also experiencing this in 6.0.2.7
Moe
@GR, @MikeA

Please download and install PB 6.0.2.8 as it corrects this problem. Please let us know if you still encounter this problem after installing 6.0.2.8.

Thanks,
Moe

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software