Xavier
I've been unable to successfully open brains on webbrain for the past hour. Is the server down?
Xavier
MSI.nc - http://www.msi.nc
---
TheBrain 11.0.119 (Windows, Web Client, Android) - Pro License
Brigitte
There seem to be no known issues. If you are still having issues, I would appreciate it if you could please send an email to support@thebrain.com with more details.

Best regards,
Brigitte
TheBrain Technologies
Xavier
It's not a good idea to put the TheBrain support contact in TheBrain ... especially when you have an incident and no more access to it. Oops 😅😅😉
metta
@Xavier ~

I can't access any my of brains in the web client, either.

Details provided in your other "Issues" discussion. <== Will share my updates here, as well.
Xavier
No choice ðŸ˜“😬, you should update from TB10 to TB11 if you edit notes with app.thebrain.com.

So, let's go to TB11!

@Brigitte @mcaton @Harlan
TheBrain team, I love and promote your product, but, please, please, please, improve your communication with your customers when you impact their work environment! No official news from team before this update major on app.thebrain.com, no access online during 24h and now, it's necessary to update TB11 if I want access my notes on Windows!

I hope I will not discover big bugs with this forced update...🙏
mcaton
Our update was planned, but an outage was not. Sorry for the inconvenience. I'm confident that you'll enjoy v11 MUCH more than v10. 

Matt
Xavier
I also have no doubt that I will appreciate the new features of version 11, but just, I hadn't planned this update today...

I'm already 100% convinced with the Markdown syntax on other tools... so, on this point, it can only be a plus for your new editor.

My first tests are going well...

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software