GerSch

Is it possible to make links to non-standard-Outlook-elements like projects, project tasks, campaigns in the Business Contact Manager in Outlook 2007/2010?

GerSch
Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager are working really good together. All BCM-elements like projects, project tasks, campaigns can I link to PB. So I can connect PB with a CRM-programm!! I have a lot more possibilities to organice my business.

Can someone test it with the beta of Office 2010 with BCM?

Are there any plans to connect PB with ohter CRM-programms? PB alone as a "CRM-programm" is not really useful. Outlook without BCM, too.
GerSch

Is there someone, who has tested PB6 with the Microsoft Business Contact Maker 2010 in Outlook 2010? Can I link the BCM-elements, too?

GerSch
Now I have installed Office 2010 with Outlook 2010 and the Business Contact Manager 2010.

It is not possible to link any Outlook- or BCM-element to PersonalBrain 6. Should this work at this stadium of the beta?
mbaas
Could you check if it is possible to drag&drop items from Outlook or BCM to the desktop? I'm able to d&d from Outlook to PB6, so it must be something about your installation. Did you perhaps install Office after PB6? In that case you should reinstall PB, I'd say...
NorthFarm
Also check that you don't run PB as an administrator if you are running the MS program normally or vice versa.
Regards Hans Henrik Nørregaard
----------------------
TB 11.0.95.0 (Pro Combo) Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Java 1.8.0_211
GerSch

I reinstalled PB6. Now it works all.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software