zenrain
If you ctrl-click a child gate on a child or jump thought, it will not add all of the subsequent child thoughts to the selection if you haven't activated the thought recently.
If you have activated the thought, it will correctly add all child thoughts to the selection. If one of the children has shown in the plex recently, it will also be added to the selection, but not the others.

Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6
Moe
zenrain, Thanks for the post and the clear instructions on how to replicate this. I have notified our engineers about this.

Best regards,
Moe

Dryopithecus
A similar/related issue:
Quote:
when ctrl-clicking on the "green gates" does not work in the collapsed or expanded normal view, then there will be missing thoughts in expanded normal view, and vice versa.

Darkstar

Dryopithecus, that sounds like the "corrupted link" issue--- where you COULD see all the links from one end of the relationship (child) but NOT from the other (Parent). That issue is fixed in 5.0.2.8 I think (or was it 5.0.3.0 ?)

-Darkstar
Dryopithecus
Darkstar, previously I was using 5026, now I upgraded to 5030, but unfortunately the issue I mentioned above is not fixed yet. But thanks anyway for your help.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software