Dictatorfish
As was discovered while considering Multiple Selection Boxes, ctrl-clicking the Child gate of a Tag in the pin bar doesn't add any Thoughts to the selection box.  Bizarrely, this does work when the Tag is the Active Thought, so obviously there's a fault only when the Active Thought is anything but the Tag itself.  Ctrl-clicking the Child/Parent/Jump gates of normal Thoughts within the pin bar work as normal.

Dyslucksia has come up with a work around (found here), but this is still far less convenient than simply ctrl-clicking once to achieve the same, desired outcome.
Moe
dictatorfish, dys - thanks for posting and feedback. I will input this on the feature request list.

Best regards,
Moe
Steeph
Moe wrote:
dictatorfish, dys - thanks for posting and feedback. I will input this on the feature request list.

Sorry for nitpicking, but shouldn't this be on the bug list instead of the feature request list?
I Assume you have two seperate lists, as a developer myself I do.
PB user since 1998

Mind over matter?
I don't mind and it doesn't matter.
TB 8.0.2.1 Pro on Win10.1 Pro 64bit JVM 1.8.0-112
Darkstar

But bugs are just undocumented features... and the corollory, of course is that features are documented bugs.

-Darkstar

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software