bojicas
I have set up the notes editor to a dark color scheme on Set Default Notes Style as follows:
  • Background color: #363636
  • Text color: #E8E8E8
The blinking cursor which indicates current editing positions remains black. This makes almost impossible to edit the note, as you cannot distinguish the cursor from the background.

Is it possible to set the color of the cursor, too? Or the best, if it is possible, the cursor should set itself automatically to a color which provides best contrast with the background?

Thank you,

Silviu Bojica
PB Pro 6.0.6.4 on Mac OS X 10.6.6
Java version: 1.6.0_22
Moe
Silvi, Thank You for posting and welcome to the forum . We have notified our notes editor vendor of this so that they can provide a fix. Once they have fixed this in a feature release of their editor we will incorporate it in in a future release of PB.

Thanks,
Moe
bojicas
Moe, thank you for your reply, and waiting for a fix. 

Please let me take advantage of this thread and point one more issue in the same category: the ordered lists' numbers 1, 2, 3, etc. are always black (same as the above mentioned cursor), and in my case also hard to distinguish from the background.

Note that the bullet points (unordered lists) are behaving properly, using the text color, so I guess this hint will help identifying the correct pattern and lead to a solution for a timely fix.

Silviu
PB Pro 6.0.6.4 on Mac OS X 10.6.6
Java version: 1.6.0_22
zenrain
Quote:
Please let me take advantage of this thread and point one more issue in the same category: the ordered lists' numbers 1, 2, 3, etc. are always black (same as the above mentioned cursor), and in my case also hard to distinguish from the background.

+1
This reason alone has forced me to use an off white background rather than my usual pretty pretty colors...

Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software