tonja
Hello,

via some customer report I can define the filter for multible link-types.

But in the hit-list, the information is missing if some objects has the link-type LT1, LT2 or more *.

So I don't know what the navigation should guide  in this mixed outputs?

How I can display the link-type in the search result list?

Greetings,

Click image for larger version - Name: Bildschirmfoto_2012-07-19_um_23.10.56.png, Views: 95, Size: 84.80 KB
jbennett

Tonja, 

Using the Link Types section of the custom reports dialogue will allow you to display thoughts that are associate with these link types. Example:  In a Beatles Brain, running a customer report for the link type, "written by Paul" would display thoughts linked with that type.  In the example below, this means albums (White Album) and tracks (Back in the USSR).

James

tonja
Hi James,

in the result list it would be quite useful (if there are many hits) to get more than the thought label. Al least the search parameters will help to  click on the right thought. (E.g. for GTD @call @email, which should I call? Which should I write some email?).

Greetings,

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software