grave
Please make the possibility to setting vertical distance between thoughts in outline view.

On screenshot: Lucida Sans Unicode font selected in Look & Feel. Thought gates and icons is very closely located, almost on each other. This is very inconvenient to use and to impairs perception. Click image for larger version - Name: screen.png, Views: 86, Size: 102.09 KB
zenrain
+ 1
Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6
dyslucksia
I agree, it would certainly help to be able to stretch the Plex. Outline view is great for a nice compact view, particularly as there is no name truncation, but for displaying links clearly in order to switch them, I use Normal View (and sometimes Expanded View).
PB 5.5.2.1 on Windows XP, J-1.6.0_17
protein_function
+1
Agreed.  I use outline view predominantly and encounter this as well.  Takes a lot of fussing sometimes to select the right though. 

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software