NorthFarm

Look at my example. I have a lot of tags in dark grey... Not visible anymore. Can we change that color?

Click image for larger version - Name: Choose_bagground_color_for_tag_and_though_submenu.gif, Views: 196, Size: 26.11 KB
Regards Hans Henrik Nørregaard
----------------------
TB 11.0.95.0 (Pro Combo) Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Java 1.8.0_211
Moe
Thanks for posting. I noted this for the engineers. You can try changing the default Thought background color via Options > Preferences > Colors (Tab) to see if that helps.

Best regards,
Moe

NorthFarm
Hi Moe. I'm sure it will help it's just I'm really comfortable with my current setup regarding colors. And for the moment I cannot access the preferences dialog so I'm stuck. I reported this in another thread.

----------------------
NorthFarm
Partially fixed in 5.5.0.2

I have set the "background, center" color to white. And most backgrounds change to white, but not all. See picture. There is also some ekstra space in the tags list. This is more apparent if you have different background color than white. See picture 2.

The "Background, top and bottom" color does not seem to have any effect.
FYI I use a background image so the "background, center" color does not have any other effect which is good.

Click image for larger version - Name: tag_background_color.gif, Views: 110, Size: 14.62 KB Click image for larger version - Name: tag_background_color_2.gif, Views: 109, Size: 7.12 KB
----------------------
Harlan

The cases in which the background color is not white like that because the tag itself is white. If the background was also white, the tag would not be visible. There are a few issues with the sizing of the tags and types menus that are still being worked out.

Regards,
-Harlan
NorthFarm

Ups - should have caught that one myself.

----------------------
HanBav
I use white background and have the same problem: Tags and Types with a color not dark enough are hard to read.
There should be an automatic switch of the background-color per each individual line to dark (or white respective) if the contrast is too low.

... Furthermore I think TheBrain is unique
regards Hannes from Bavaria
Brain Junky V6.x Pro / WebBrain / V7 Beta /
Win 7 Prof 64 & 32, MS Office 2010 & Outlook & Firefox & IE

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software