|Don't Miss TheBrain's Year End|
Big Thinker Web Event
From Efficiency to Peak Performance
Reaching Your Full Potential with Your Digital Brain
Director of Human Resources, RIM
Wednesday, December 19, 2012
11:00 am Pacific Time / 2:00 pm Eastern Time
Are you and your team making the most of your time? Are you maximizing your potential? Learn how to take your digital Brain and thinking to the next level with guest presenter and Getting Things Done (GTD) enthusiast, Omer Aziz, Director of Human Resources at Research in Motion (RIM).
Over the years Omer’s Brain has grown from project management to a source of creativity and personal growth. Additionally, Omer uses his Brain as a powerful coaching network that helps team members succeed and achieve their best.
In this webinar Omer will share his favorite and most useful Thoughts that enhance his performance. His demonstration will include the use of his Brain for Getting Things Done, as well as his evolution in achieving enhanced self-awareness.
Learn How To:
- Manage projects without hampering your creative process
- Visualize talents and strengths of yourself and your colleagues
- Coach team members with your Brain
- Capture and explore “key elements of creativity”
- Expand Thoughts and ideas for more productive meetings
- Create Thoughts for self-discovery and professional growth
- Identify and capture strong moments in your life
- Use Thought types and tags to enhance insight