jostber
It is seems like editing the DefaultUnixCommands.properties file does not work anymore in 4.2.1.5. The file is overwritten when PB is restarted. Trying to save an application when opening a file does not seem to work either.

There are some ^M for all the entries at the top of the file. Removing these and moving the top entries to the bottom of the file makes it work.

TheBrain 8.0.2.2 Slackware 14.2 KDE 4.10.3 Java 1.8 / (Windows 7)
Harlan

Thanks for posting. We'll check this out.

Regards,
-Harlan
dreynolds
We have looked into the first issue and believe we have fixed the problem. Could you please verify for us that the DefaultUnixCommands.properties file gets overwritten each time PersonalBrain is re-installed and not each time it is started?

Also, can you please explain what you mean by this statement: 'Trying to save an application when opening a file does not seem to work either.' Please give an example of what you are trying to do.

Thank you,

David Reynolds

jostber
It is seems to work fine now in 4.2.1.8, thanks.  The file is not overwritten anymore when PB starts.

By this 'Trying to save an application when opening a file does not seem to work either', I meant that in 4.2.1.5 PB asked for which application I wished to use anyttime when opening f.ex. a text file. When I entered gvim it would not stick. This is also fixed.
TheBrain 8.0.2.2 Slackware 14.2 KDE 4.10.3 Java 1.8 / (Windows 7)

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software