mdlynam
How does one delete a V9 WebBrain?  I can delete the local version, but don't see how to also delete the web version.
/mark/
mcaton
Mark,

Thanks for posting.  This ability is coming soon.  The web interface is not yet ready for prime time, but you'll easily be able to delete the web version of a Brain you've synced very soon.

Thanks,
Matt
advisors
mcaton wrote:
Mark,

Thanks for posting.  This ability is coming soon.  The web interface is not yet ready for prime time, but you'll easily be able to delete the web version of a Brain you've synced very soon.

Thanks,
Matt

Matt,
Shall we understand it will only be possible to delete the "web version" of a brain in the web interface ?

Or do we agree this functionality should/will also be available in TB app ?!
mcaton
Deleting web Brains from web interface - certainly!
Deleting web Brains from desktop interface - documented feature request.

Thanks!
Matt
advisors
mcaton wrote:
Deleting web Brains from web interface - certainly!
Deleting web Brains from desktop interface - documented feature request.

Thanks!
Matt

Ok.

Well you do understand that IF we can only delete web brains from the web interface BUT AS we can create those brains from the desktop app (by syncing), it's a little ackward ?
(I would understand that web created brains be deleted from the web but as there's no difference with a synced brain ...).

You may want to add a kind of warning before syncing informing the user that what ever brain he syncs, he will rely on the web interface to delete it.

But I certainly understand you have to carefully allocate your resources, and as long as it IS possible to delete it, it's fine with me ...

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software