HenryTST

I've created a rather large database in Brain 6.0 that I no longer need.  How do I delete this database?

Tracy
To delete a Brain you need to delete the .brain file for the Brain and the _brain folder. By default if you are using Windows, when you create a brain the .brain file and the _brain folder for your Brain are created in your My Documents folder. If you are on a Mac or Linux, this file and folder are created in your Home folder. Once your Brain has been deleted to remove it from the list on the start screen (white screen) or in the list of recently opened Brains under the file menu. Simply click on it at which time PersonalBrain will let you know that it could not find the Brain and offer you the chance to remove it from its listing. Tracy
Tracy Barr
TheBrain Technologies

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software