zenrain
If you add a note to a thought and then delete the text it doesn't remove the note icon (if you are displaying it), or display the Web page or attachment (if attached) as a thought with no note added would.

Tested on OS X.
macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119
zenrain
Ok, weird. When I activated this thought on a synced machine (one it was not created on) the note was still there. I then deleted the text of the note and it worked as usual, the note icon disappeared and the attached web page showed up.
macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119
mcaton
Thanks for posting.  We'll take a close look and see if we can replicate any issues here.

Thanks,
Matt
perry
Not that I think it matters too much, but a single space is not recognised as note icon worth [smile]
mcaton
Spending some extra time here, I've found a few small inconsistencies with spaces and the icon.  Thank you for bringing this to our attention and I'll document this behavior.

Thanks
Matt
mcaton
Upon further review.  One space = no note indicator.  2 or more spaces = note indicator.

Matt
perry
mcaton wrote:
Upon further review.  One space = no note indicator.  2 or more spaces = note indicator.

I figured that must be the logic [wink] , but I wasn't sure why? What's the difference between 1 space and 2 spaces? [answer: 1 space [cool]]... but why not 3 spaces or 4 or just white space?

Like I said, not that I think it matters too much...

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software