Tommy
Hi,

It would be useful to be able to detach attachments (by drag and drop) from a rich text field in a Lotus Notes document (like an email) directly to PB (attachments window).  Actually, we have to detach the file to the file system, then add it to PB...

Thanks,

Tommy

Spacebiker
Hi,

I'm reading this post a bit late, but I second this suggestion. In fact I don't understand why this cannot be done natively with PB.

I am able to drag-n-drop an attached file from within an email in Lotus Notes to an explorer windows with the result being a copy of the file in the concerned directory.

When I try to do drag-n-drop from Lotus Notes to PB to create a thought directly, nothing happen. Although draggin-n-droppin a file from an explorer window to PB works perfectly and creates a thought with an attached link to the file.

Any plan to allow this feature ?

I'm using Lotus Notes 6.5.5 and PB Pro beta 4.2.1.2

Francisko

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software