folium
Hello,
As usual I´m so frustrated about the tendency to turn on spell checking by default. I really really think that this is wrong. Microsoft! Apple! TheBrain...please. Its a pain and especially when you don´t write in english.

And how can I turn this off? "Disable check spelling as you type" is grayed out.. and everything I write is in red. I use v4.1.2.5. It just switched to the free version. Don´t know if its related to that.
folium
Hello, is there a way to turn off spell check? Workaround?
Thank You,

Regards Finn Ove
zenrain
The only way I'm aware of is Disable check spelling as you type. I don't know what circumstances may cause this to be greyed out.
What OS are you using?

Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6
folium

Hello, I'm having the same issue both on mac and windows xp. The trial period has expired on both platforms. This worked before...

mcaton
Folium,

I think you just found a bug with the Free Version.  Spell check is defaulted to ON with no option to turn it off.  We'll fix this for the next release.

Thank you,
Matt
folium
A bug that will be fixed is considered great news! Happy New Year
folium

Hello, how is the progress on this issue? Do I need the new beta? Its very hard to read when everything is underlined in red.  I now have version 4.1.3.2.

Thanks.

zenrain
This was fixed in the latest beta release.
Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6
folium

This is great! Thank You!

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software