Nice and full of new, exciting possibilities. Definitely on a good track! I love the new notes-tab, and the tabs!
Here are a coulpe of first impressions/thoughts (Mac version):
- It would be nice if a note could be locked so that the note stays in place when clicking on other thoughts
- playing movies (e.g. quicktime format) is not yet possible from within the brain, you need to change screens. This is a problem when doing presentations on a projector. So from a teacher's perspective, this is quite important.
- I had the notes open in full screen (just the note, no plex) and pressed on the link for another thought. The note changed for the note coresponding to that thought (of course). But now I wanted to go back to the other note and that was not possible until I changed into the plex view and clicked on the other thought. There is a lot of space just above the "Notes" tab to put in a forward/backward button. This way I could stay in the full notes section and go check sth in another note and quickly go back.(i.e. similar to how Evernote works).
- I opened an evernote-note in the internal webbrowser. Clicking on a link in the note does not do anything.
- storing webpages for offline reading would be wonderful.
- love the splitscreen possibilities in mac ElCapitan
- It takes a split of a second too long to load a pdf preview. Plus, the pdf preview image first goes to 150 %ish then back to small. Maybe store preview images that are immediately available.
- I imported my Brain8. That one crashes regularly after a few clicks.
- I search for a specific phrase and get many answers, also from attached pdfs. But, if I check the pdf for the phrase, this phrase does not exist in the file. So a lot of false positive search results.
- There should be a way to safe the fact that I want the notes on the right side. I have to reshuffle the notes after every crash.
- In the pdf preview, there is a white box with information on the pdf file (size, date modified, etc). This box should be optional as it takes away a lot of screen realestate. If the box is gone, the pdf preview picture is larger.
- With the fulscreen apps running, the image I want to capture for a thought most of the time is on another screen/monitor. Could the "capture image" be adapted so that I could change screens?
- Is there a way to hide private thoughts?
- creating a pin for a tag or a type does not work.