deutschblitz
My desktop app is all of a sudden showing the main nodes in a horizontal alignment instead of stacking them and making use of the screen space. When I drill down into one of the sub nodes, the view normalizes again.

Also when I use the web app, this problem does not occur, just in the desktop app.Clipboard02.jpg 
rengel
Press the left mouse button on the plex and drag it up and down. The distribution of the children will change depending on how much space is available between the active thought and the bottom of the plex. Instead of a stack of children a scrollbar will appear and vice versa.

PS: It pays off to watch the introductory tutorial videos (if you haven't done so already).
Reinhard, TB 11.0.98.0, WIN 10

Quality is the result of attention paid to details.
deutschblitz
Ahh you mean the circle around the main thought. Got it. That did it, thanks.
shatcher
As rengel said, you can click and hold on the background to drag Thoughts up and down. In the Outline and MindMap view modes, you can drag them left and right as well.

The tutorial videos that were also mentioned are at this link: https://thebrain.com/support/tutorials

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software