mwbirren
Hi,
I bought PB back in Feb '10, but used the trial just before to create the Brain I am using today.  When I upgraded today, I received a msg stating this Brain could not take advantage of new features because it was created in the trial period.

Is there a way to enable ver6 features with the old Brain?

Please advise.

Thx
Moe

Hi mwbirren,

Thank You for posting. In order to test out the Pro features in version 6, you need to create a new Brain. If open an existing Brain which was created previously, PB disables the Pro Trial features. When I checked your purchase record, I found that you qualify for the complimentary upgrade to version 6 since you purchased your version 5 license after Feb 1st 2010. I have sent you a private email with your serial number so that you can register your copy of PersonalBrain 6 to the Pro Edition. Please reply to the email if you have any problems registering.

Thanks,
Moe

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software