mctrexler
Many of us have reported the mini-freeze issue with our Brains.  Often not so "mini" - e.g. 30 seconds plus.  

My question is, has anyone ever observed that behavior in the webbrain version of their Brains?  Is there a mini-freeze problem in Webbrain?   I'm hoping that for whatever reason the answer is no.  

If the mini-freezes were only encountered when actually modifying a Brain I'd be less concerned, since users of a webbrain don't have that ability.  But I'm just as likely to encounter the mini freeze when doing an instant search as when adding a thought. In principle the Brain is going through exactly the same process in Webbrain. 

Any insight welcome!

Mark

Windows 7, Brain 8.0.2, current Java
pthompson
Mark,

This is a great question and I would appreciate users with freezing issues could share their findings.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software