kv94949 Show full post »
metta
@Manni ~

I don't think this will be an issue for your particular (presentation) use case, but you might want to be aware the hidden numbers do currently show on the "more" pins button.

(This has also been submitted as a bug report.)
Manni
Thanks for the warning! I'm still using V8 for my presentations, I can't take the risk to use an alpha version that crashes quite frequently, but I can't wait to be able to move to V10, now that my dealbreakers have been resolved (presentation mode back, being able to set the default path to a mapped drive). There are many improvements that make the move from V8 very beneficial, so hopefully it will be stable enough to upgrade soon. Maybe when it makes it to beta?
TB V10.0.32.0 running in Windows 10 Pro x64 Build 1809 with Bootcamp on a 2018 MBP 13" with 16Gb of RAM, 2TB SSD and i7 @ 2.7Ghz.
nal
Any thoughts on doing the user manual in TB instead of PDF? "eating your own dog food" and lots of opportunity to make it more than a flat document. Or is it felt the user manual is going to be mostly a sequential presentation of steps and not a good use case for concept mapping or a network?

(btw, I am disappointed you no longer use TB for your website. Seems counter intuitive and a lost opportunity to show why people should use TB. Is there a reason you went this direction instead of TB in this case too?)
Manni
Personally, I don't mind if there is a user manual on TB as well, for direct access to info maybe, but a well formatted PDF is far nicer to read/print, and still has a search feature.

I wouldn't mind a TB only user manual if TB had a decent print/report feature, but until it's there please PDF!
TB V10.0.32.0 running in Windows 10 Pro x64 Build 1809 with Bootcamp on a 2018 MBP 13" with 16Gb of RAM, 2TB SSD and i7 @ 2.7Ghz.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software