andreas
I now have several tabs open. But now they all have the name of the brain. Could we change the individual tab names?
zenrain
I've noticed this too. I think changing the name of the tab every time a thought changes could be distracting, but if the name updates when it's not the active tab, that would be very helpful.
macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119
zenrain
Thinking about this a bit more, it would also be nice if the tab icon would differentiate between views. For example, there are different tab icons based on if you are in Normal, Outline, Mindmap and Expanded views. 

I think this would also help people recognize which tab they want to access if they have lots of them open. 
macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119
mcaton
Feature requests for tab re-naming have been documented.  

Thanks!
Matt
zenrain
Bump. Now that I usually have multiple tabs open for the same brain, this is becoming more of an issue. I have to memorize which tab goes to which section.
macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119
mcaton
I just reviewed the status of this feature request.  It wasn't fully rejected -but also isn't a top priority for the first release.  We'll certainly consider implementing this at some point in the future.

Thanks,
Matt
zenrain
Woohoo, implemented in 9.0.110!

THANK YOU! This really makes a huge difference when using multiple tabs for the same database. 

*Does little happy dance*

macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119
mcaton
It's the little things [smile]

Matt
andreas
Wow, thanks!

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software