pbmember

Does the current version of PB inport from MM. Also, what about Keynote, can PB work with that?

Also.... I've lost the panel below the main screen. How do I get that back? Off to church, will be back later.

MAC User
SamCox
Re: "lost panel below the main screen": The main screen is usually called the "plex" and the panels normally below are called the tools. Double-clicking in the plex -- not on a thought but on the background -- hides the tools. Double-click again to unhide them.

PB5 (current version 5.0.2.6) imports from Mindjet's MindManager. I wish it could also export to MindManager, but I have successfully copied selected thoughts as a text outline and pasted into MM's outline mode.

-- Sam

pbmember

Thanks Sam, the answer....double-click on the background. It's one of those "DUH" things. So many of my questions have such simple answers, but.... As for PB exporting to MM, maybe that'll be in an update? We can hope. Actually, I have MindManager but the box isn't open yet. I have an important question to ask that'll maybe help me decide whether or not to keep it. Watch for that question if you use MM so I can get your opinion.

Thanks again.
MAC User

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software