mctrexler
Just reported this to support.  With 70 it turns out that every time I right click on a Tabbed URL, attachment, pdf, etc. (every time), in every brain, I get an unexpected error message with the "continue or restart" option.  And I can't actually do anything with the Tabs (delete or whatever).  

Mark 
70 Windows 10
metta
@mctrexler ~

Thanks for the heads up, Mark. Very much appreciate the warning.
tomcal123
Wow!  I was so happy this morning that 11.0.70 hadn't crashed overnight.  Then I right clicked on a tab and got the same error as @mctrexler  Hope there is a fix soon.  The "continue" button seems to work, though, so restarting doesn't seem necessary so far.
metta
@tomcal123 ~

Good to know about the "continue" option, Tom. Thanks for the update.
tomcal123
Well, that was fast!  11.0.71 fixed it!
mctrexler
@tomcal123

I figured they'd want to take care of it VERY quickly.  It was a rather large bug.  I guess it goes to show that whenever you modify something in TB (as in 69 or 70), you have no idea what else might be thrown out of kilter.  Must be a developers' nightmare. 

Mark 
DavidGretzschel
Honestly didn't even know you could right-click there. I just clicked the overflow-hamburger or more likely used keybindings.

Lenovo Legion Y720 | 32Gb Ram | i5-7300-HQ, 4 cores @2.5 Ghz | GTX 1060 | :{Windows 10 (latest build) |  SSD: Model SAMSUNG MZVLW256HEHP-000L2

Laptop monitor: 15,6 inch, 1920x1080@60Hz
external monitor: 42.5 inch, 3840x2160@60Hz
(I use one or the other, never both at once)
--
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 256Gb LTE
Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 256Gb LTE
---
unless otherwise specified, assume 100% scaling
My videos always show the current time & date (look at Windows Taskbar).
---
How to use TheBrain 11 fast (work in progress)

mcaton
Thanks for confirming the fix.  There were a few other locations where this same error was popping up and they should now all be fixed in 11.0.72.

Thanks,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software