DavidGretzschel
11.28 Win 10

So here I've got a thought with an attached URL.
I don't really know what's happening, but it seems like that an image can only ever be shown in bottom and list form.
If the setting is "show attachments as list" content-tab-location = left,
I will just not see my image in the content area.
If the setting is already left-list and I change it to right-list, I'll get both representations.

Can't be bothered to figure out the specifics, but it's obviously very broken.

edit:
the first image shows no extra content apart from the notes. The second one shows two content lists. Click image for larger version - Name: ContentNotShownRight_bug.png, Views: 36, Size: 122.10 KB Click image for larger version - Name: NoContentBS.png, Views: 36, Size: 147.07 KB

Lenovo Legion Y720 | 32Gb Ram | i5-7300-HQ, 4 cores @2.5 Ghz | GTX 1060 | :{Windows 10 (latest build) |  SSD: Model SAMSUNG MZVLW256HEHP-000L2

Laptop monitor: 15,6 inch, 1920x1080@60Hz
external monitor: 42.5 inch, 3840x2160@60Hz
(I use one or the other, never both at once)
--
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 256Gb LTE
Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 256Gb LTE
---
unless otherwise specified, assume 100% scaling
My videos always show the current time & date (look at Windows Taskbar).
---
How to use TheBrain 11 fast (work in progress)

DavidGretzschel

ah... so if "list" is selected, then it will mean that there's this extra list at the bottom, which takes away the attachments from the tabs.
Without saving any space whatsoever.
In my thinking a note itself is an attachment as well, so this was super confusing. Still think that "notes" be listed as just another .md-file and treated like that.
The first picture renders the thought in a way I like.(it shows the video attachment)
the second one in a way, that I don't like (no video attachment visible)
There was also the case, where I could only see the massive VLC-icon, but no reference to the "notes"-part.
I dunno, the attachment list seems to be all over the place.

Click image for larger version - Name: nice.png, Views: 23, Size: 472.37 KB Click image for larger version - Name: bad.png, Views: 24, Size: 670.17 KB
DavidGretzschel
 also this again:
thisAgain.png
seems to crop up when changing between thoughts, content tabs, activating different thoughts. Was actually trying to replicate the case,
where only the video is shown.

Lenovo Legion Y720 | 32Gb Ram | i5-7300-HQ, 4 cores @2.5 Ghz | GTX 1060 | :{Windows 10 (latest build) |  SSD: Model SAMSUNG MZVLW256HEHP-000L2

--
---
---

DavidGretzschel
Finally managed to replicate the bug where you can only see the attachment, but not the note. Click image for larger version - Name: ReplicatedAtLast.png, Views: 17, Size: 822.19 KB
DavidGretzschel

So what you have to do for that weird state:

Have the Plex maximized and create a new thought. Use the command "add attachment".
Link file, now select an image-file or a video.
Now use "ctrl+shift+a" to call up the content-area, which now suffers from a bad case of minimalism.

--
---
---

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software