LMF
Hi All,

I've been having a problem with the drag and drop feature to add attachments. Basically whenever i try to drop a file I'm getting the circle with the line through it, so it's not available. I can still add attachments by right clicking on the thought. I've also recently upgraded to the pro version though I think I was experiencing this same problem before the upgrade. Any help would be much appreciated,

Thanks,
Linda
mcaton
Linda,

Which operating system are you on?  This happens to me from time to time on my Vista (happens in other apps on Vista too).  I can simply close the application and re-open.  This usually solves the problem.

Also, the drag and drop can stop functioning if you are running PB as the Administrator.  You may want to go to the properties of the launch button you use and click on COMPATIBILITY.  Uncheck the option for RUN THIS PROGRAM AS AN ADMINISTRATOR.

Thanks,
Matt
LMF
Thanks Matt,
I'm using windows 7 but I was running PB as an administrator and now I've changed that it all seems fine. So thanks a bunch.
Linda

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software