bmac
In TheBrain 8, one could simply left mouse click and hold drag an attachment from one thought to the plex where the attachment would form its own thought.  This functionality was not included in TB9 or even TB10 but was quite convenient for the user TB8.
Bill
customized Desktop PC (Haswell i7 4770 3.4 gHz with 32 GB RAM), Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, 256 GB SSD,  and a Microsoft Surface Pro 6, Windows 10, 512 GB SSD, 16 GB ram, i5
metta
+1 -- Missing this feature. too
mcaton
Bill,

Thanks for posting. Try holding down the CTRL key while you drag the attachment, you'll make a copy of the file as a new thought.

Thanks,
Matt
metta
Matt ~

Do we have a comparable option now for moving an attachment into the plex to create a new thought, rather than copying the attachment and creating a duplicate thought name?

Also, where do things stand in terms of these 2 related (and pending) feature requests?
> Drag/drop multiple attachments to move them from one thought to another
> Move multiple attachments out of the brain at one time
bmac
mcaton wrote:
Bill,

Thanks for posting. Try holding down the CTRL key while you drag the attachment, you'll make a copy of the file as a new thought.

Thanks,
Matt

Thanks Matt, while that is easier than copying the attachment to the desktop and then moving to the Plex, it still doesn't match TB8 in simply dragging the thought attachment to the Plex. I hope that functionality will be revisited in TB10 development.
Bill
customized Desktop PC (Haswell i7 4770 3.4 gHz with 32 GB RAM), Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, 256 GB SSD,  and a Microsoft Surface Pro 6, Windows 10, 512 GB SSD, 16 GB ram, i5

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software