jbaty
When dragging a PDF from the Finder (Mac 10.12.1) I was unable to attach the file to an existing thought. I'd drag, and carefully release with the cursor over the target thought. Nothing happened. 

After playing with it a bit, I noticed that I needed to release the file with the pointer a bit higher than the target thought. Seems unintentional. I've attached a screen grab showing this.

drag.gif 

v 9.0.142
mcaton
Jack,

Thanks for posting.  I can clearly see that you are surpassing the active Thought when dragging in the file, however, I'm not yet able to replicate.  We'll keep testing to see if we can figure this one out.

Thank you,
Matt
mcaton
Jack,

Does this happen on non-active Thoughts and in other Brains as well?

Thank you,
Matt
jbaty
I'll be able to confirm tomorrow, but so far it only happens on my new 13" MBP with touch bar and when TheBrain is running on an external monitor plugged in using the USB-C AV Adapter via HDMI.

It does not happen on my iMac nor when running on the MBP with no external monitor attached. Hope that helps.
Harlan
Please post a screenshot of Preferences > Displays > Arrangement so we can see how you have your monitors arranged and try to replicate. Thanks.
Regards,
-Harlan
jbaty
After plugging everything in at the office with both monitors, the issue with dropping files onto thoughts has disappeared. I'll keep an eye out for it.

I've also updated to 9.0.143. Probably should have re-tested it before upgrading, but I always get so excited when there's an update [smile]

For completeness, here's the screenshot of my Arrangement settings.

DELL_U2415.png 
mcaton
Thanks for the follow up.  We'll keep an eye out for this issue on our end as well.

Thanks,
Matt
lunatrix
This seems like the same issue as I was talking about here

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software