lunatrix
When we want to attach a file to a thought we have two options - open the thought and drag the file into the thoughts properties panel OR just drag the file onto the thought without opening the thought. The latter is convenient for dragging a set of files from the windows desktop onto a range of different thoughts.

When we want to drag a file out of the brain we seem to be able to do use only the first option - open the thought and drag from the properties panel back out to the windows desktop. That is ok but there are times it would be quite convenient to be able to drag files out of the plex from a selection of visible thoughts without having to open each thought individually.

Is there a reason we cant do this? Or have I missed something and we can (hope so!).
Thx
Lunatrix

zenrain
You can also right click on the thought, choose Properties and Attachments, and do that for multiple thoughts (although they will appear on top of each other, so you have to move them around).
Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6
lunatrix
Thanks this sounds like a useful tip but I am afraid I do not understand it! Could you explain it a bit more?
Cheers
Lunatrix

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software