bmac
I am still trying to deal with the issue of dragging Outlook items, specifically e-mails and tasks, into the Plex.  My preference, as has been stated previously, is to give the user a choice of linking the item (and leaving the item) within Outlook or to move it completely as an attachment in PB5.

One of the justifications of the current method is that PB5 makes a copy of the linked e-mail inserting it into the Notes section.  I thought this was a good idea until I started looking at this more closely to find that it is not a full copy of the e-mail as it does not contain the addressees of the e-mail.  I do not know if this was just a simple oversight or if there is a programming reason why that could not be done.  It would be nice if the address list including copies and blind copies would be included.
Bill
customized Desktop PC (Haswell i7 4770 3.4 gHz with 32 GB RAM), Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, 256 GB SSD,  and a Microsoft Surface Pro 6, Windows 10, 512 GB SSD, 16 GB ram, i5
Moe
bmac, Thanks for posting. Sounds like a great suggestion for Uservoice.

Best regards,
Moe

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software