Wic
Hi,

funny thing, regarding the Notes section.

The formatting is excellent and works when I access the Tool Bar (the font dropdown/the point size/ the B for Bold /Italic etc) all these work perfectly.

What does not work on my computer is the File/Edit/View/Insert/Format/Tools/Table dropdown menus???

I can see them. I can rollover and they drop, and I can see the list available (like in the Format column displays ( List Properties... B Bold/I Italic etc BUT none of these work?? my mouse does not select.

I can select the word Format and it does turn blue, but when I slide my mouse down to Bold or Italic etc NONE rollover and none are selected.

Makes me want to re-instal PB or it's a bug, or it's...?

Thank you

Harlan

What OS are you using? Please try closing and re-opening PB. If you continue to have a problem, please contact us via support@thebrain.com.

Regards,
-Harlan
Wic
Hi Mod,

I closed PB.
I re-opened PB and it automatically opened "MyfirstPB" (the one I just closed) still with the same Notes fault.
I created a new "TestPB".
Closed PB re-opened with TestPB and Notes worked!
Closed re-opened with MyfirstPB and it works!

thank you

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software