Fabio68usa
Hello everyone,

I am in need of duplicating a Brain "IT Strategies 2019" to use as baseline to develop the strategies for 2020 and 2021, I searched in the menu after right clicking on the brain per se but could not find anything beside backup and export options. Is there a proper way to duplicate a "Brain" without messing things up? Thanks in advance for any suggestion on this topic.
metta
@Fabio68usa ~

As far as I know, we do not yet have the option of using "Save As" to create a new duplicate brain. However this feature was requested (and documented) quite some time ago, so I hope it will appear at some point in the future.

In the meantime, here's a tip from Matt on the best option we have now for creating a duplicate brain.

And here is a link to an older discussion on the subject, in case you are interested:
> Duplicating Brains
Fabio68usa
Thank you kindly @metta, I should have checked on the forum first 😉
metta
@Fabio68usa ~

No problem! I know it can sometimes take time to find info like this, especially if the posts and updates are older. ðŸ˜‰

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software