jelarv
I've exported the relevant portions of my Zotero library (information from about 300 academic articles) to a brain, but it's a one-time transfer which means when I add items to my Zotero library, they don't update in my brain (it's also time consuming because the Zotero CSV file needs to be prepped to import correctly into my brain).  Has anyone tried to link these dynamically?

Alternatively, does anyone know of a way to set up a system so that I can export Zotero more easily so that my brain can read all of the data without manual intervention? I've been exporting my Zotero library as a CSV file, but it also offers these options: BibLaTeX, Bibliontology, RDF, BibTeX, Bookmarks, COinS, CSI JSON, csv, Endnote XML, MODS, Refer/BiblX, RefWorks Tagged, RIS, Simple Evernote Export, TEI, Unqualified Dublin Core RDF, Wikipedia Citation Templates, Zotero RDF.  The only think I can't seem to export are the collections that each entry belongs so.
galactic_star
I hope this is not too late, i came across this export script, it looks like it might help you
https://github.com/retorquere/zotero-thebrain-export
jelarv
Thanks...after not getting much of a response to my December 2018 post, I commissioned a programmer to create that file, and it works great!
mcaton
Second  request/comment on Zotero integration that I've recently encountered.  I'll share with the team.

Matt
tcahill

jelarv wrote:
Thanks...after not getting much of a response to my December 2018 post, I commissioned a programmer to create that file, and it works great!

Great initiative James!

Be vewy quiet. I'm hunting wabbit.
tcahill

I hope this is not too late, i came across this export script, it looks like it might help you
https://github.com/retorquere/zotero-thebrain-export

It is amazing what some people can do. I love this little remark: "You'd have to talk to James  -- I don't even own a copy of TB." -- Emphasis mine 🙂 --

Be vewy quiet. I'm hunting wabbit.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software