iceaxe
Each Day of Calendar / Linked to a Thought

Just prior to the beginning of a new year, I create 365 new Thoughts under a Parent Title such as 2013.   Each [Day Thought] is named and created in the format
2013/01/24 ;
2013/01/25 ;
2013/01/26 ;
2013/01/27 ;  etc

(and speedily pasted / activated from a spreadsheet)
I am wondering why these could not be linked to the calendar, in such a way that when I click through various Calendar dates, the linked Thought becomes the focus.
This updating focus mode, could be turned on and off via a (newly provided software) toggle button at the top of the Calendar. (I might want to revert to the existing [non linked] mode if working on a thought that I don,t want vanishing etc)

I find this system useful for journaling significant things that happen daily, to an archive.
The updating linking, discussed above would be a fast way to access any given nearby date.
The default thought focus would ideally be linked to the TODAY Date, at opening the Calendar / Brain Startup etc
Perhaps each new brain could provide an auto generate [Day Thoughts] dates feature, with the click of a button, together with a desired date range option, asking past and future limits.

(As an aside, after I have populated such a thought, I typically expand the Title to include something notable about the day, example

Thought Title now =
2012/05/13 Signed up Jeff & Sue H as distributors with Drink A.C.T

Thought Notes =
Sent details of     http://iceaxe.drinkactweb.com/   page to Ted Baxter
referral sounds very positive / follow up in 2 days
Took the Dog for a walk at Birdlings Flat Beach, beautiful sunset !!!!
Nellie found a piece of red plastic in her icecream

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software