dthompson310
I have seen that Webbrain looks good online and this would be a good solution for me IF I can edit and add links while on Webbrain.
I had subscribed to Webbrain before but when I was unable to edit or add, I cancelled my subscription.  Does version 7 change this or is it still just a viewable brain?

Harlan
WebBrain has been editable for some time now - there is support for creating thought and links, unlinking, etcetera... FYI, it is updated independently of the desktop client and quite frequently... Check the Releases and Updates forum to for the latest and greatest. (http://forums.thebrain.com/?forum=92430)
Regards,
-Harlan
ABDH13
Yes and it is quite straightforward to add attachments, edit them etc. Just do not forget to hit 'Save' when it's done.
The only thing that I miss is the full search capability : only words founds in thoughts names are searchable, and not the attachment contents.
Or am I wrong ?

Harlan

Instant search is working in WebBrain. Full search is something we are still working on getting running smoothly in WebBrain.

Regards,
-Harlan
ABDH13
That would be an awesome feature added to an amazing product !

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software