levitz
I can not get my emails from mail.app to copy/move/attach (whatever term you want to use) to my brain on a consistent manner.  Sometimes the show up below the active thought with no issue.  Other times I have to leave the active thought and try again, and sometimes try again and again.  Very frustrating and I can not seem to duplicate it functioning or malfunctioning with any consistent steps.

I don't have time to figure it out but it is not performing for me the way the tutorial shows.
jbennett
Mike - 

Thanks for posting.  Our engineers are aware of some inconsistencies regarding drag and drop in Apple Mail and are working on properly identifying and resolving the problem.  Check to make sure you are not attempting to add threaded conversations.  Due the way in which Mail stores these threads, it is not possible to add them to TheBrain.

In the meantime, you can also use the extended search feature to find and add email attachments to TheBrain.

- James
ibsteve
Still not working for me. I have tried both dragging a single message from the message list as well as highlighting (blue frame around) and dragging the message from the header region. In both cases I get the mail icon and "+" with the drag however when I drop it over the plex it bounces back to mail. I am on 10.7.3, iBook Pro.
levitz
I have found if I leave the thought i want the email associated with and then come back to it, it seems to work. sometimes I just go to the bathroom and try it again and it works..very inconsistent and no way to replicate the problem.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software