esteve999
Is there a way to send an email to a Thought in PB?  I know this is possible in EKP, but I don't see a way to do it in PB.

I am using Thunderbird as my email client and one cannot drag and drop messages from Thunderbird.  I've been coping the email from Thunderbird to my HD and then copying it into the Thought, but I thought if I could email it to the Thought that would be easier.

esteve999
Thanks for your response dyslucksia.  That is not my issue.  I simply want to send an email directly to a Thought.
Darkstar
The only way to do that would be drag and drop. If you cannot do that, then you will have to save the email out locally, and then copy/move that into your PB.

You could always just copy the text of the email to a new thought's note area, and stick in the particulars at the top of the note (from, to, sent, etc), if you don't want to go through the export/save and drag into PB.
-Darkstar

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software