edwardrios
I'm getting an error message when I try to save a note that contains a per cent (%) character in WebBrain. Anyone else having the same problem?

I tried Chrome 18 and Firefox 11.
Windows 7
Java 1.7.0_25
TheBrain 8.0.1.4
pthompson
Ed,

Thank you for posting. This is a known issue that was reported HERE (where you previously replied). Our egineers are currently in the process of finding a fix for this.

Is there a different error you are receiving?

As we understand it, this error only affects WebBrain.com. Adding the same URL attachment in TheBrain desktop client and syncing with WebBrain does not create the same error and allows the URL attachment to open without any issues, in WebBrain and TheBrain.

I would recommend using this method to add any problematic URLs until our team can find a resolution. Thanks.

Regards,
edwardrios
I was hoping the problem with the ampersand wasn't the same as the one with percent. I often don't have access to the desktop client so I was trying to use WebBrain instead. I'm finding that even with the limited feature set, WebBrain is very buggy, even for a beta.
Windows 7
Java 1.7.0_25
TheBrain 8.0.1.4

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software