hanseric
I'm getting an error (see attached) from PB (just downloaded latest version today but problem was occurring with previous version I had as well.).

Apparently PB clicnt on my Wn 7 machine is trying to sync with the WebBrain.com account that I have, but it can't because of a server clock issue??

My clock is 5 minutes fast (compared to what my cell phone says for the time), but every time I change it, the PC changes back to 5 mins fast. Not sure why that is.

Would a small discrepancy cause a problem like this error? What can I do?

If I need to send log file, could someone please post exactly how to find it on a Win 7 PC? I am having trouble locating it.
Click image for larger version - Name: 10-16-2011_2-03-46_PM.png, Views: 145, Size: 26.70 KB
Moe
hanseric, Thank You for posting.  If you are setting your system time to an authoritative source such as time.gov and your system time changes, if this is a work machine, you may want to check with your network admin to see if they are setting the time via a system policy to another time source. 

Thanks,
Moe

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software